Diesel Loco Shed, presents a Video Compilation of WDM 3A locomotives of Indian Railways, captured across various location. WDM 3A locomotives are one of the Most Widely used ALCO Locomotives in Indian Railways. They are used as single Locomotives as well as Multiple Units (Dual Locomotives) to haul almost all kinds of trains, right from Passenger Services to Superfast Services including, Rajdhani Type Trains.
In this video, WDM 3A locomotives majorly from Diesel Loco Shed, Krishnarajapuram and also Erode, Guntakal, Moula Ali are shown.
Details of the Locomotives and Trains shown in the video
1. Loco - 14024R / DLS, KJM : Train - 17603 / KCG YPR Express
2. Loco - 14077 / DLS, KJM : Train - 16579 / YPR SMET Express
3. Loco - 16585 / DLS, KJM : Train - 16572 / BIDR YPR Express
4. Loco - 16169 / DLS, ED : Train - 17235 / SBC NCJ Express
5. Loco - 14026R / DLS, KJM : Train - 56225 / SBC TK Express
6. Loco - 14077 / DLS, KJM : Train - 17310 / VSG YPR Express
7. Loco - 16601R, 16386R / DLS, MLY : Train - Freight Rake
8. Loco - 16602R, 16364 / DLS, GTL : Train - 12628 / NDLS SBC Karnataka Express
9. Loco - 18546, 18599 / DLS, KJM : Train - 16558 / SBC MYS Rajya Rani Express
10. Loco - 14012R / DLS, KJM : Train - 12079 / SBC UBL Janshatabdi Express